HOPA Election Center
HOPA Board Nominations Open August 1, 2023
Impact the future of HOPA by Nominating Strong Leaders!
HOPA’s Nominations Subcommittee is seeking active and diverse members of HOPA with strong leadership skills to run for the current openings. Self-nominations are also encouraged and all nominees must be HOPA members in good standing.
Hear more about HOPA leadership from HOPA's Incoming President-Elect and Past Nominations Subcommittee Chair, Jolynn K. Sessions, PharmD, BCOP
Dr. Sessions has a lot to share about the personal and professional rewards HOPA members receive from taking on HOPA leadership positions.
During HOPA’s 2022 Town Hall, current Nomination Subcommittee leaders and former HOPA Board members had these encouraging words about HOPA Board Nominations.
Current positions for the 2023-2024 cycle:
- President-Elect | Serves a 3-year term, serving 1 as President-Elect, 1 year as President, and the final year as the Immediate Past President.
- Secretary | Serves a 3-year term. (1 position available for 20234-2025)
- Board Member at Large | Serves a 3-year term. (1 position available for 2024-2025)
Multiple nominations for each position are allowed.
Board Position Roles & Responsibilities
Click here to review the position roles and responsibilities.
Applications will be due September 22, 2023
All nominees must take the next step of completing an application form and letter of employer support by 5:00 pm Central on Friday, September 22, 2023.
Letter of Employer Support
Official application links will be made available to nominated or self-nominated candidates.
HOPA Board of Directors Election Calendar
- Nominations Open: Aug 1 - Sept 1
- Completed Applications Due: Sept 22
- Committee and Board Review: September-October
- Candidate Notifications: October
- Election: Nov 2-Dec 2
- Results Communicated: December
View the HOPA Election General Timeline here.
Board of Directors Election Schedule 2022-2028
View the timeline for 2022-2028 Board positions, here.
For more information about the nominations and election process, please review the
If you have questions about nominations, please submit your inquiries to: email@example.com