There are many opportunities to provide support for and/or participate in HOPA Events, including the Annual Conference each spring and Practice Management in the fall.
HOPA’s Annual Conference is a 5-day educational conference where nearly 1,500 attendees gather to become informed about the latest developments in clinical trials, therapeutic regimens, treatment guidelines, and emerging technologies.
Impact of being an Exhibitor
- Prime Positions of Influence
- Teach or advise prescribers, participate in clinical research, perform medical use evaluations, or participate in clinical pathway development. Even write orders for supportive cancer care and connect with members of a formulary subcommittee.
- Clinical Focus
- Focus on supportive care. bone marrow transplant, oncology, hematology, pain management, and /or palliative care.
- Sphere of Practice
- Work in an academic setting, an inpatient setting, or an outpatient setting. Many work for a pharmaceutical or device manufacturer or in a community setting.
- Exhibitor Information
- Join the leading pharmaceutical and medical device companies that will be exhibiting their new drug regimens, equipment, and products.