Industry Relations Council
The HOPA Industry Relations Council (IRC) is comprised of pharmaceutical and medical device companies that are interested in supporting hematology/oncology pharmacists and making a connection to key leaders in the field.
We recently rolled out a tiered IRC program, which makes it easier for companies of all sizes to participate. IRC benefits have also been enhanced so there are ample opportunities for participating companies to engage with HOPA in meaningful ways.
When you become an IRC participant, your organization will gain valuable insight into the challenges and needs of hematology/oncology pharmacists. You will see how our members balance good clinical assessments with smart economic decisions. And, together we will improve how cancer care is delivered and how patients with cancer are treated within this highly specialized field.
HOPA IRC Highlights
The HOPA IRC connects you to hematology/oncology pharmacists in meaningful ways. Your IRC participation:
- Provides a format for establishing and building relationships
- Fosters open dialogue among key industry representatives who have ties to the specialty of hematology/oncology pharmacy
- Allows participants to gain a greater understanding of mutual areas of interest
- Advances programs that promote optimal, cost-effective care for people affected by cancer
IRC Participant Benefits
IRC participants may receive the following benefits:
- Invitation for company representatives to attend HOPA's Industry Relations Council Annual Summit
- Opportunity to conduct advisory board with HOPA member experts on select topics
- One-on-One meeting for company representatives to engage with HOPA’s Board to identify areas of strategic alignment
- Listing of Patient Assistance Programs and Key Clinical Trials on a special section of HOPA’s website
IRC participation is open to all organizations that support HOPA's mission and goals. Contact Laurie Rappa, Senior Development Manager at 877.467.2791 or email@example.com with inquiries.
HOPA’s Annual Conference 2023 prospectus
Thank you for your interest in HOPA’s Annual Conference 2023. Our prospectus provides you with information to get involved and get the attention of an important target audience.
We appreciate your considering these opportunities:
- Become a Conference Sponsor
- Promote your company and products in the Exhibit Hall
- Present a promotional CE or Non-CE Symposia
- Be Visible – Check out in person and online advertising opportunities
Please click here, to review HOPA’s Annual Conference 2023 prospectus.
If you have questions please contact the HOPA Development Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are many opportunities to participate at HOPA Events such as Annual Conference and Practice Management Course, as an Exhibitor or a Sponsor.
HOPA Annual Conference
HOPA Annual Conference 2023 (AC23) plans are underway and we look forward to sharing with you another annual conference packed with great learning and networking.
Gain visibility through a variety of print, email, and online promotional opportunities.