Oncology Special Interest Groups (SIGs)
Our Oncology Special Interest Groups (SIGs) are available on HOPA Central and provide a forum for members like you to discuss issues of importance with practitioners who share a similar practice. Through online discussion groups and meetings at annual conference, SIG participants share knowledge, find collaborators, and hone practice skills.
How to Sign up for a Special Interest Group
- Log in at HOPA Central
- Click on the My Communities or All Communities drop-down menu option on the Communities tab.
- Select the appropriate SIG, and click the Enter button on the right.
If you are currently signed up as a member of any SIG discussion groups, you should already have access. Please follow the code of conduct and rules of etiquette on HOPA Central.
Many SIGs to Choose From
All HOPA members are welcome to sign up for these Special Interest Groups on HOPA Central.
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Cerner Oncology User Group
- Epic (Beacon) User Group
- Investigational Drug Services
- Industry Professionals
- New Practitioners
- Residency Program Directors
- Specialty Pharmacy