The Mentorship Program has been designed to allow practitioners to improve their professional competency and leadership skills through the identification of areas of development and continued growth in areas of personal strength and organizational leadership. Five mentees will be selected for this year’s program.
Mentorship Program Timeline
- Mentee Applications Open: Now.
- Mentee Applications Deadline: December 31, 2020 at 11:59 pm CT.
- Mentee/Mentor Match: Early 2021
- Pre-Survey Completion: Early 2021
- Orientation Webinar for Mentees/Mentors: Early 2021
- Program Launch: TBD
- Program Start: TBD
- Midpoint evaluation and Conference Call: TBD
- Program End | Post Survey/Feedback: Fall 2021
Mentorship Program Goals
- To foster development of emerging leaders within the organization
- To provide a venue for mentors to help develop skills, insight, and foster professional growth for mentees within HOPA covering a wide scope of skills related to hematology/oncology pharmacy
- To promote a mentoring culture and network
Criteria for Mentees
- Current HOPA member
- In practice for at least 3 years
- Completion of an Application Form
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
- Updated Demographic Information