The following is a guide to learn more about a number of clinical trials that are taking place at pharmaceutical and medical device companies who are a part of HOPA’s Industry Relations Council (IRC). To learn more about all active clinical trials, visit www.clinicaltrials.gov.
Amgen Clinical Trials
AstraZeneca Clinical Trials
- Study of Durvalumab + Tremelimumab With Chemotherapy or Durvalumab With Chemotherapy or Chemotherapy Alone for Patients With Lung Cancer (POSEIDON)
- Study of 1st Line Therapy Study of Durvalumab With Tremelimumab Versus SoC in Non Small-Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) (NEPTUNE)
- Durvalumab+/- Tremelimumab in Combination With Platinum Based Chemotherapy in Untreated Extensive-Stage Small Cell Lung Cancer (CASPIAN)
- AZD9291 Versus Placebo in Patients With Stage IB-IIIA Non-small Cell Lung Carcinoma, Following Complete Tumour Resection With or Without Adjuvant Chemotherapy. (ADAURA)
- AZD9291 in Combination With Ascending Doses of Novel Therapeutics
- Study of Durvalumab and Tremelimumab as First-line Treatment in Patients With Unresectable Hepatocellular Carcinoma (HIMALAYA)
- A Phase II Study of Durvalumab and Olaparib in Advanced, Cisplatin Ineligible Bladder Cancer (BAYOU)
- Savolitinib vs. Sunitinib in MET-driven PRCC
- Study of Olaparib (Lynparza™) Versus Enzalutamide or Abiraterone Acetate in Men With Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer (PROfound Study)
- Olaparib in gBRCA Mutated Pancreatic Cancer Whose Disease Has Not Progressed on First Line Platinum-Based Chemotherapy (POLO)
- Efficacy and Safety Study of Cediranib in Combination With Olaparib in Patients With Recurrent Platinum-Resistant Ovarian Cancer (CONCERTO)
- Olaparib Tablets as a Treatment for Ovarian Cancer Subjects With Different HRD Tumor Status
- Elevate CLL R/R: Study of Acalabrutinib (ACP-196) Versus Ibrutinib in Previously Treated Subjects With High Risk Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
Learn more at Bristol-Myers Squibb Study Connect.
For information on enrolling in Pfizer Oncology clinical trials, visit Pfizer Oncology Development.