Stay Current with FDA-Approved Immunotherapy Treatments and earn your FREE* CPE credits with the Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer’s (SITC) Advances in Cancer Immunotherapy™ (ACI) programs
Created by the Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer (SITC), in collaboration with Hematology/Oncology Pharmacy Association, as well as the Association for Community Cancer Centers and the American Academy of Emergency Medicine; Advances in Cancer Immunotherapy™ (ACI) programs are CPE-, CME-, CNE- and MOC-certified regional educational meetings featuring engaging cancer immunotherapy education and interaction with local experts in your area. The programs also provide online, CME-, CPE-, CNE- and MOC-certified companion activities, which are accessible independently to serve as helpful references for attendees as they incorporate what they learned into practice.
Live, Virtual Program Series
Please join SITC for a live virtual program. Access the schedule and learn more.
*ACIs are free for healthcare professionals in the clinical setting, students and patient advocates. Presented by local authorities in tumor immunology and cancer immunotherapy, ACIs cover the following topics:
- An introduction to cancer immunotherapy: learn about the basic principles behind cancer immunotherapy
- Immunotherapy in practice: attend sessions on lung cancer, skin cancers, head and neck cancers, genitourinary cancers, hematologic malignancies, and other solid tumors including breast and gynecologic cancers, MSI-high tumors and gastrointestinal carcinoma
- An overview of cancer immunotherapy associated toxicities, including uncommon and rare immune-related adverse events (irAEs)
- Barriers in practice: recognize barriers to cancer immunotherapy
- The future of cancer immunotherapy: understand trends, developments, potential approvals and disease states with promising data
- New for the 2020–2021 series, COVID-19 in Cancer Immunotherapy – hear from the experts on how they have been managing COVID in their patients
Online Pre-Program Courses
The online courses listed below are free CPE-, CME-, CNE- and MOC-certified pre-program courses for the ACI virtual education series. Participation by ACI program attendees is strongly recommended, however the courses are available to anyone free of charge.
This course covers some of the key immunology needed to understand the ACI program. Basic Immunology Concepts is also the first module in the Certificate in Cancer Immunotherapy program, produced by SITC. ACI registrants will receive a discount code to use when registering for the Basic Immunology Concepts course.
This interactive course provides an overview of the mechanisms by which cancer immunotherapy may activate immune-related adverse events (irAEs). The foundational knowledge presented in this course is critical to understanding how and why immune-related adverse events occur and how they can be treated.
Online Advances in Cancer Immunotherapy™ Courses
Complete these free, certified, interactive online courses to deepen your understanding of cancer immunotherapy and learn about the most recent FDA approvals in several diseases states and the latest guidelines on how to treat immune-related adverse events. Additional courses address how to overcome practical barriers to implementation, which are critical for helping your staff to help patients obtain reimbursement for immunotherapy. Each free course is eligible for CPE, CME, CNE and/or MOC credits.
Online courses include links to the original trials, the latest FDA approvals, real-world case studies and questions to help deepen understanding and retention. There are also printable charts outlining best practices for treating immune-related adverse effects and links to the Cancer Immunotherapy Guidelines which can support decision-making.