ASCO-QTP Training Course (6-month program)
6-month program led by ASCO Quality Training Program (QTP) faculty intended to empower practice teams to improve clinical care and operational performance and teach teams how to balance quality improvement projects with demanding schedules and competing priorities.
Upon participation in this activity, attendees will be better able to:
- Form a high-functioning quality improvement team
- Identify clinical and operational targets for quality improvement
- Plan and implement change strategies
- Analyze data and use results to guide quality improvement plans
- Identify strategies to evaluate effective problem and aim statements
- Apply effective manuscript preparation strategies for use with QI-focused research
Conducting projects at the teams’ practice sites delivers a great benefit, allowing the teams to immediately translate training into action to improve cancer care quality.
New in 2021: HOPA pharmacist members are eligible to lead the oncology team within the ASCO QTP 6-month course. ACPE credits available. See website to apply. ASCO-QTP Program link