HOPA Board of Directors Nominations for 2022 are Open
Impact the future of HOPA by Nominating Strong Leaders!
HOPA’s Nominations Subcommittee is seeking active and diverse members of HOPA with strong leadership skills to run for the current openings. Self-nominations are also encouraged and all nominees must be HOPA members in good standing.
Ready to fast-forward with nominations?
Hear more about HOPA leadership from HOPA's Nominations Subcommittee Chair, Jolynn K. Sessions, PharmD, BCOP
Dr. Sessions has a lot to share about the personal and professional rewards HOPA members receive from taking on HOPA leadership positions.
- President-Elect | Serves a 3-year term, serving 1 as President-Elect, 1 year as President, and the final year as the Immediate Past President.
- Treasurer | Serves a 3-year term, and an integral role in HOPA’s financial management.
- Board Member at Large | Serves a 3-year term.
Multiple nominations for each position are allowed.
Board Position Qualifications
Click here to review the President-Elect, Treasurer and Board Member at Large position qualifications.
Click here for a PDF version of the application form, for reference only.
Nominate Yourself or Colleagues
Complete the form below (if nominating more than one colleague, please submit a separate form for each nominee):
Applications due September 24, 2021
All nominees must take the next step of completing an application form and letter of employer support by 11:59 pm Central on Friday, September 24, 2021.
2022 HOPA Board of Directors Election Calendar
- Nominations Open: Aug 2 -Sept 3
- Completed Applications Due: Sept 24
- Committee and Board Review: September-October
- Candidate Notifications: October
- Election: Nov 2-Dec 2
- Results Communicated: December
View the HOPA Election General Timeline for 2021-2022, here.
Board of Directors Election Schedule 2022-2028
View the timeline for 2022-2028 Board positions, here.
For more information about the nominations and election process please review the Nominations FAQ.