Nominations are no longer being accepted for the 2021 HOPA Board of Directors election.
As an engaged member, you know the important role of the Board. During this process, the HOPA Nominations Subcommittees invites you to consider individuals with strong leadership skills to run for office. Self-nominations are also encouraged and you may submit multiple nominations. All nominees must be HOPA members in good standing.
Serving as a Board of Director offers a great opportunity to impact the future of HOPA. Consider nominating yourself or others for the following open positions:
- President-Elect | Serves a 3-year term, serving 1 as President-Elect, 1 year as President, and the final year as the Immediate Past President.
- Secretary | Serves a 3-year term.
- At-large Director | Serves a 3-year term.
Click to read more about the open Board positions.
If you are:
Nominating a Colleague
Complete the contact information in the form below.
For more information about the nominations and election process please review the Nominations FAQ.
2021 HOPA Board of Directors Election Calendar
- Nominations Open: Aug 3-Sept 16
- Completed Applications Due: Sept 18
- Committee and Board Review: September-October
- Candidate Notifications: October
- Election: Nov 2-Dec 2
- Results Communicated: December