Call for Speakers – HOPA Annual Conference 2022
HOPA’s 18th Annual Conference | March 30-April 2, 2022 | In-Person: Boston, MA
HOPA invites you to submit your request to speak at HOPA Annual Conference 2022.
Are you interested in leading an educational session at HOPA’s 2022 Annual Conference (AC22) in Boston? We are holding an open call for HOPA members and topic experts to submit session proposals for the AC22 program. The Conference is a fantastic opportunity to interact with your fellow HOPA members as well as students, residents and practitioners in the field.
We understand your proposed presentation will be in a preliminary phase and upon acceptance, you will be given ample guidance and time to develop and submit your final presentation. If you are interested in submitting a proposal, please review our Speaker Submission Guidelines.
This call will remain open for submissions July 12 through August 15, 2021.
HOPA Education Committees will review submissions and select applications to present for Pre-Conference Sessions, General Sessions, BCOP Sessions and Breakout Sessions. Specific topics may be requested, and will be noted in the submission form. All submitted applications will be reviewed by HOPA Education Committees and will remain on file for up to three years.
CALL FOR SPEAKERS: GUIDELINES & INFORMATION
- Submission window for the Call for Pre-Conference, General, BCOP and Breakout Sessions is July 12-August 15, 2021.
- Pre-Conference sessions are 4 hours in length and provide in-depth coverage on a topic of broad interest.
- General sessions are usually 60-90 minutes in length and focus on information that may be of interest to a broad audience.
- Breakout sessions are 30 minutes in length and may represent more brief updates that are of general interest or topics that might be considered relevant in a given specialty area.
- BCOP (Board Certified Oncology Pharmacy) sessions are typically 60-90 minutes in length.
- All sessions require one learning objective per 15 minutes of content (except for Pre-Conference).
HOPA PRESENTER PORTAL
Please follow the link below to submit your request to speak at HOPA Annual Conference 2022.