- HOPA and Other National Pharmacy Organizations Submit Letter to the Biden Transition Team - November 9, 2020
- HOPA Urges Congress to Protect Funding for Cancer Research and Prevention Programs - November 24, 2020
- HOPA Thanks Senators Richard Burr and Ben Cardin for Introducing the Clinical Treatment Act (S. 4742) - October 9, 2020
- HOPA Joins in Cancer Leadership Council's Comments on the 2021 Medicare Physician Fee Schedule (CMS-1734-P) - October 5, 2020
- HOPA Joins in the Pharmacy Health Information Technology Collaborative's Comments on the 2021 Medicare Physician Fee Schedule (CMS-1734-P) - October 5, 2020
- HOPA Joins National Pharmacy Organizations in Taking Action Against Racial Injustice - October 2020
- HOPA and Other National Pharmacy Organizations Provide Comments on NASEM's "Preliminary Framework for Equitable Allocation of COVID-19 Vaccine" - September 4, 2020
Many times, the best way to make an impact with a broad audience is to partner with a coalition that can help advance our priority issues. Partnering with coalitions:
- Builds relationships among colleagues in both the cancer and pharmacy communities.
- Enables HOPA to be a prominent participant in policy discussions.
- Augments patient advocacy efforts.
HOPA supports the work of the following coalition partners in their important initiatives: