2018 Annual Conference Recordings Bundle
2018 Annual Conference Highlights fromSessions Presented Live at HOPA’s 14th Annual Conference
The Best of 2018 Annual Conference Highlights offers 19 sessions of cutting-edge and in-depth education for hematology/oncology pharmacists and administrators, technicians, and residents.
Many of the nation’s leading experts in hematology/oncology pharmacy share their knowledge covering relevant topics for your patients. The Annual Conference Recording Bundle delivers education and resources to help you provide the highest quality of care for your patients.
Highlighted Sessions in the Best of 2018 Bundle
- Biomarkers for Immunotherapy
- Prophylaxis and Treatment of Invasive Mold Infections
- Clinical Challenges in Advanced Melanoma: Immunotherapy or BRAF-Targeted Therapy?
- Targeting FLT3: An Update in the Management of FLT3-Mutated Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML)
- Practical Issues for Clinicians
- Practical Issues for Clinicians Managing Immune-Related Adverse Events with Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors
- Overcoming the Blood Brain Barrier: New Opportunities for Treatment of Brain Metastases in Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer
- John G Kuhn Keynote Lecture | “There will be drugs”: Lessons from Lung Cancer’s Therapeutic Oil Boom
- Significant Papers in Hematology/Oncology
- Molecular Tumor Boards, Pathways and Precision Medicine
- Ambulatory Practice
- Breast Cancer, Bone Health, and Bisphosphonates: Breaking Down the Role of Bone-Modifying Agents in Adjuvant Breast Cancer
- STEMPEDE into CHAARTED Territory: Updates on Treatment of Castrate-Sensitive Prostate Cancer
- PARP Inhibition Role in Oncology and Combination Therapy
- Outpatient Transplant From the Inside Out
- New Oncology Drugs in 2017
- Summiting the Biosimilar Landscape: Practical Considerations for Biosimilar Evaluation
- 2018 Investigational Drugs
- Oncology Medication Utilization and Stewardship for the Health System
- Embracing the Mid-Career Crisis: Pivoting to New Career Challenges
- Improving Writing and Speaking Skills
- Epigenetics On-Off switch
- All About Asparaginase
The Hematology/Oncology Pharmacy Association (HOPA) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. An ACPE statement of credit will be issued only upon completion of the pre/post- assessment and a post-activity evaluation form. ACPE credit must be claimed by March 22, 2021.
This activity has been approved for 21.25 CEUs.
Release Date: August 31, 2017
Expiration Date: March 22, 2021