Oncology Pharmacy Updates Course
July 28-29, 2017
Loews Chicago O’Hare, Chicago, IL
The Oncology Pharmacy Updates Course is a live, interactive program designed for the practicing advanced level BCOP pharmacist. Covering new and ongoing therapeutic developments that have emerged within the last three years, this course will provide you with up-to-date information from recently published or ongoing studies that you can immediately apply to your practice.Highlights
- Up to 10 hours of ACPE & BCOP credit available.
- Learn about promising research and new treatment approaches.
- Get clinical updates on treatment of tumor types and new supportive care therapies.
This Course Is For
- Board certified hematology/oncology pharmacists
- Advanced practice oncology pharmacists