Annual Conference Registration Fees
*Attendee must fax or e-mail a copy of valid student ID to HOPA Member Services within 2 days of submitting registration.
Virtual Meeting Registration Fees
You may register online or send the completed conference registration form with payment to:
8735 W Higgins Rd., Suite 300
Chicago, IL 60631
Program Changes and Cancellations
HOPA reserves the right to substitute faculty or cancel or reschedule sessions because of low enrollment or other unforeseen circumstances. If the conference must be cancelled, registrants will receive a full refund of their paid registration fee. No refunds can be made for lodging, airfare, or other expenses related to attending the conference.
Cancellation policy: All cancellations must be made in writing. A $100 processing fee will apply to all cancellations. No refunds will be made on cancellations postmarked after March 4, 2020. All refunds will be issued after the conference.
Deductibility of expenses: Consult your tax advisor for information about the deductibility of registration and membership fees.
Special assistance: For special assistance, please check the appropriate box on the registration form. Call HOPA Member Services at 800.HOPARX1 if you have any questions.
Getting Approval to Attend
Help communicate the benefits of HOPA’s Annual Conference to your manager with this easy-to-use template. Here are some additional tips to help you get approval to attend the HOPA Annual Conference.
- Review the conference materials with an eye toward addressing your hospital or facility’s current needs or plans for the near future.
- Prepare an estimate of costs in advance, including registration fee, membership fee, airfare, hotel, and miscellaneous expenses.
- Emphasize the opportunity you have to gain 20.25 CE hours and 8 BCOP hours at the conference.
- Identify a back-up person or process to ensure work coverage during your absence. Perhaps you can ask an assistant or department head to help.
- Ask for your supervisor’s recommendation of classes for you to attend. Encourage your supervisor’s involvement in your educational development.
- If you have attended the conference in the past, explain to your supervisor how the education offered particular value to your patients or institution.
Telephone and fax registrations are accepted with credit card payment. If payment is not received at the time of registration, your registration will not be processed. You can expect to receive an electronic confirmation of your registration at the e-mail address provided with your registration.
As part of their registration fee, all attendees will be granted access to the sessions from HOPA’s Annual Conference that are selected for recording. Attendees will be able to view all the recorded sessions, but according to ACPE guidelines, they may earn ACPE credit for only one session among those occurring concurrently at a live education event.