2020 BCOP Program Bundle
The 2020 BCOP Program Bundle provides you with all 38 hours of BCOP education, excluding the new BCOP Preparatory and Recertification Course. Each hour of programming is available on demand, allowing you to review at your convenience. Please note that not all products will be active at the point of purchase. HOPA will be releasing the BCOP education throughout the 2020 calendar year. The 2020 BCOP Program Bundle includes:
BCOP Self-Study Releases (I and II) | 20 Hours
BCOP Self-Study Release I (Estimated release in April 2020)
- Module 1- Updates in the Treatment of Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma – Sarah Timaeus, PharmD BCOP – 2.0 hours
- Module 2- Anti-Coagulation – Whitney Lewis, RPh PharmD BCOP – 2.5 hours
- Module 3-Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors in HIV-Positive Patients with Advanced Cancer – Suwicha (Nan) Limvorasak PharmD BCOP – 2.0 hours
- Module 4- Updates in Non-Malignant Hematology: Focus on Hemophilia A and Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura (TTP) – Angela German, PharmD BCOP – 2.0 hours
BCOP Self-Study Release II (Estimated release in September 2020)
- Module 5- Hyperprogression with Immunotherapy – Kirollos Hanna, PharmD BCOP BCPS – 1.5 hours
- Module 6- CINV in Transplantation – Julianne Orr, PharmD BCOP – 2.0 hours
- Module 7- Early Antibiotic De-Escalation – Carissa Treptow, PharmD BCOP – 2.0 hours
- Module 8- NSCLC – Sarah Hayes, PharmD BCOP and Melvin Rivera, PharmD BCOP – 3.0 hours
- Module 9- Gastric and Esophageal Cancers – Matthew Arango, PharmD BCOP – 3.0 hours
BCOP Updates Course | 10 Hours (Estimated release in July 2020)
- Module 1- Updates in the Management of Endocrine Tumors– Kate Jeffers, PharmD MHA BCOP – 1.0 hour
- Module 2- New Therapies for Rare Hematologic Disorders – Dwight (David) Eplin, PharmD BCOP – 1.5 hours
- Module 3- HIV/AIDS and Concomitant Cancer Diagnosis – Timothy Y. Mok, PharmD BCPS BCOP – 1.0 hours
- Module 4- Updates in Small Cell Lung Cancer and Small Cell Carcinoma of the Ovary, Hypercalcemic Type – Whitney E. Lewis, PharmD BCOP – 1.0 hour
- Module 5- Advances in Bladder Cancer Management – Christine Cambareri, PharmD BCPS BCOP – 1.0 hour
- Module 6- Review of the Treatment of Light-Chain Amyloidosis – David M. Hughes, PharmD BCOP – 1.0 hour
- Module 7- Pediatrics – Leigh Peek, PharmD BCPS BCPPS – 1.0 hour
- Module 8- Molecular BRAF Signaling Pathways – Anand Shah, PharmD BCOP BCPS – 1.0 hour
- Module 9- Updates in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL) – Sarah Hopps Schmidt, PharmD BCOP BCPS – 1.5 hours
BCOP Annual Conference | 8 Hours
- BC1- The Treatment of Neuroendocrine Tumors: A Risk-Stratified Approach to Both Symptom Management and Tumor-Directed Therapy – Jill Comeau, PharmD BCOP – 1.0 hour
- BC2- Symptom Management with a Focus on Psychiatric Issues – Lisa Goldstone, PharmD MS BCPS BCPP – 1.25 hours
- BC3- Small Cell Carcinomas and the Impact of Immunotherapy: Changing the Treatment Landscape – Jennifer Piccolo, PharmD BCOP – 1.0 hour
- BC4- Panel on Informed Consent – Megan Brafford May, PharmD BCOP, Amanda Brahim, PharmD BCOP BCPS, Michael Kellick, PharmD MS BSPharm – 1.25 hours
- BC5- Obesity and its Effect on the Cancer Patient – Houda Aboujamous, PharmD BCOP – 1.0 hours
- BC6- Cellular Therapy in 2020: Chimeric Antigen Receptor (CAR) T Cells and Hematopoietic Cell Transplant: Sharing the Highway – Craig Freyer, PharmD BCOP – 1.25 hours
- BC7- Updates in Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia: Pediatric, Young Adult, Adult – Alison Duffy, PharmD BCOP – 1.25 hours
BCOP Complete Program Bundle (up to 38 hours of education):
HOPA Member Price: $700
Non-Member Price: $1,030
The Hematology/Oncology Pharmacy Association (HOPA) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. An ACPE statement of credit will be issued only upon completion of the pre/post- assessment and a post-activity evaluation form.
The Hematology/Oncology Pharmacy Association (HOPA) is accredited by the Board of Pharmacy Specialties (BPS) as a provider of Board Certified Oncology Pharmacist (BCOP) credit. A BCOP statement of credit will be issued only upon completion of a post- activity evaluation form, and post-test, a passing grade of 75% or greater is achieved.
Disclosure of Conflicts of Interest: The Hematology/Oncology Pharmacy Association (HOPA) assesses conflict of interest with its instructors, planners, managers, and other individuals who are in a position to control the content of CE activities. All relevant conflicts of interest that are identified are thoroughly vetted by HOPA for fair balance, scientific objectivity of studies utilized in this activity, and patient care recommendations. HOPA is committed to providing its learners with high-quality CE activities and related materials that promote improvements of quality in healthcare and not a specific proprietary business interest of a commercial interest.
Reported Areas of Conflict: The Hematology/Oncology Pharmacy Association does not view the existence of relationships as an implication of bias or that the value of the material is decreased. The content of the activity was planned to be balanced, objective, and scientifically rigorous. Occasionally, authors may express opinions that represent their own viewpoint. Conclusions drawn by participants should be derived from objective analysis of scientific data. All faculty have indicated that they have not referenced unlabeled/unapproved uses of drugs and devices.
Please refer to each individual BCOP product web page for more specific details.
Please note not all products will be active at the point of purchase. HOPA will be releasing the BCOP education throughout the 2020 calendar year.